• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Allstars v6.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: -Kobas-
DOTA v6.01
Created by GUINSOO NOT ICEFROG

Map Info:
This is the final map that GUINSOO worked on for DOTA. It has been deprotected not to hack it but to learn how it is triggered. I cannot post the triggers as there are nearly a hundred in DOTA!
Features:

By the way it cannot be played for some absurd reason as a result of deprotection. I'm pretty sure the triggers work. So enjoy and get busy converting them to GUI!

Future Updates:
Regarding AI, I'm seeking to deprotect an AI equivelant to figure out how DOTA AI is much better than dodgy GUI triggering.

Screenshots:

Image Description:

Image Description:
Global Variables & Some Trigger Names & proof it's GUINSOO's

Credits:
nathanmx for the Deprotect BETA v2.2 tool used to Deprotect the map!

Keywords:
dota jass triggers sample guinsoo v6
Contents

DotA Allstars v6.01 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 09:49:15 14-Nov-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Comment: You have no rights to upload other people maps. Don't know if you was the one who deprotected it but I...

M

Date: 09:49:15 14-Nov-11
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Comment: You have no rights to upload other people maps.
Don't know if you was the one who deprotected it but I don't care, you are free to do so if you want to keep it for yourself, do not upload it as open resource.
Triggers are created in GUI and thats why code look horrible now, this map can't and won't be approved.