• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dota 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Should Hiveworkshop include Dota 2?. If yes/no why or whynot?. If we should try to archive the best place for this. We should start now.

dota-2.JPG

Level 12
my answer is and always will be: no.

if you want that, find a website that includes it, im guessing there are far too many already.

Level 17
Original DotA map was pathetic, DotA2 has to be something that only 5 year old-s would play. What do people even find so appealing in DotA ? Heroes are really retarded and unbalanced with no logic not to mention their abilities, the gameplay is horrible, overpowered items...

Level 17
No.
It is now a valve game, so there is no reason to place it among Blizzard games.

Original DotA map was pathetic, DotA2 has to be something that only 5 year old-s would play. What do people even find so appealing in DotA ? Heroes are really retarded and unbalanced with no logic not to mention their abilities, the gameplay is horrible, overpowered items...

DotA was a good map, at the time it took all the basics of an AoS and made them enjoyable for a lot of players.
I'm not sure why people hate DotA - bunch of bitching kids and whiners if you ask me.

Level 27
Erm no, Dota 2 doesn't have any modding tools or whatever, maybe except for the Source SD kit, but, well, dedicating this site to Dota 2 SDKs also means dedicating this site to all source engine based games, such as TF2, HL2, Left4Dead and others. So, despite I do love Valve games, no.

Level 25
Erm no, Dota 2 doesn't have any modding tools or whatever, maybe except for the Source SD kit, but, well, dedicating this site to Dota 2 SDKs also means dedicating this site to all source engine based games, such as TF2, HL2, Left4Dead and others. So, despite I do love Valve games, no.

Valve community :p they have one.
but yeah, the only possible income from this thread will be a Dota2 social group.
I'll close it, if normal members still cannot create groups, contact me and I'll create one for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.