• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota 2 Runes

Hi this is Dota 2 Runes
I hope you like it
(sorry about the Arcane Runes I can't find Rainbow texture in Mpq)
Contents

Bounty Rune (Model)

Double Damage Rune (Model)

Haste Rune (Model)

Illusion Rune (Model)

Invisibility Rune (Model)

Regeneration Rune (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
You could make them more sophisticated by tinkering further with particle effects, glows, etc. They lack a bit of refinement in those fields.. but they're already working well in-game and look fairly good. The regeneration one looks great. :) Approved.
Level 14
those may be pretty useful! I really like the regeneration rune, it is beautiful.
I think, that you should choose other ingame textures or give it more shade or how you call that. sry I have am not familiar with those modelling terms, but what I am trying to point out is, that the textures look a bit like plastic. Maybe if you added some little glow or sparkles, that may fix the issue as well? well i dont know if this is an issue anyway :D

Level 3
These runes look great! My only problem (and it's a small one), your example screenshot has the transparent runes lined up with the wrong Warcraft III runes. Again, small so 5/5!