• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Door armors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello Hive!

Just asking, in case I'm not awesome with triggers and those stuff (my knowledge is limited), before I start searching for nothing, do you people think it would be possible to add an armor type with triggers or editor to doors (destrucibles doodads) ?

Or maybe could I try to make a trigger that say "unit attack a door", "if unit attacking door has spell "Massive Destruction (I made it to do more damages agaisnt buildings)"", "then unit is doing 100% more damage", I guess it isnt that simple but something like that could work ?

Thanks boyyyys (and girls, and anything you are ofc!), cheers :peasant-cheers-back:

Level 7
Are you sure ? In case that into the object editor, you are unable to change "armor type" and "armor value" of destructibles doodads, I was wondering if it count doodads as "building armor" :peasant-thinking:

Level 9
Oh ok, I misread your post. Thought you were using units as doors.

Can you try following: give the unit a second attack with double damage that only affects destructibles.
You can unlock the second attack by giving the Hero an orb ability that unlocks attack index 1, once he acquires the Massive destruction spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.