• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doombringer

A blade forged long time ago for a man who has given his life to enforcing justice. But on his hard way of life he has fallen and with him his blade as well and they both become corrupted.

Anyway this is the blade before it got corrupted and if you guys like it i will make corrupted version as well.

Update1:

Changed my theme

Keywords:
blade, sword, weapon, doom, ancient, gold, golden, unholy
Contents

Doombringer (Model)

Reviews
16:53, 2nd Jan 2010 DonDustin: improve the unwrap and reduce the face count DonDustin: changes made resource aproved

M

16:53, 2nd Jan 2010
DonDustin: improve the unwrap and reduce the face count

DonDustin: changes made resource aproved

Level 15
I like the concept, but I can tell from the screenshot that the texture needs a better wrap. the blade doesnt look sharp, and the handle is just weird. it also looks very high poly, with some unnecessary details an shapes that won't be appreciated in-game. I'm about to download it to have a closer look, but as of now it looks like it could do with a little more love.

EDIT: 490 polies is a bit steep for a simple attachment like a sword. you could cut down at the frilly bits on the handle and the circular end bit. also the texture creates a seam down the middle of the blade, fix that too.