• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doombeast

DOOMBEAST V1.0
By: Sephiroth_VII
aka Daniel Manion
aka Newbwc3

Here is a Model that you can use to morph into the DOOMBEAST:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91635

Suggested Object Editor data:
Unit Base: Tauren
Cast Point: 0.850
RunSpeed: 310
WalkSpeed: 310
DeathTime: 3
Scale: 1.40
Attack-1 Animation Damage Point: 0.600
Movement Speed Base: 250
Turn Rate: 0.60
Collision Size: 120
Sound Set: Tuskarr

>TESTMAP: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=791235&postcount=1
refer to the testmap to see how to import it into your map like its done in the test map.

*Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way.*
*Give Credit to "Sephiroth_VII"*

comments & criticisim plz.

Keywords:
Beast, Felbeast, demon, evil, creature, boss, demon bull, minotaur,
Contents

DOOMBEAST (Model)

Reviews
01:54, 7th Jul 2008 HappyTauren: That is some sexy stuff. Very messy though, texture and ani,ations could use a lot of work, but it looks damn awesome in wc3 (oh and god, thanks for including a test map <3).
Level 2
Oke mate, it's not bad just, i think animations are horrible... move animation, attack, very bad, it's like it's not even moving, just a weird shade... model is oke, mb the 'Cube' head is kinda weird, but what i say, better animations and i would use this model as a very strong boss :)

Level 2
Noooooooo it would have been so awesome if you would have skipped the ball of chain! :(

Other than that good job 4/5 coz I hate the ball of chain....

Level 9
As the very important person i am it is best to listen to me when it comes to this. Ok the model is outstanding, the skin is outstanding however the animation can be a little bit better. Thus there is more room for improvment. 4.5/5 Kind regards mr Ultra-x the important.