• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Does This Cause Leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
alright so, I set up a unit group at map init to refer to all sub units under control of a commander.

GenMinGroups

I then have a trigger that sets a temp unit group to that group

set Set TempGroup = GenMinGroups[(LeaderNumber[(Player number of (Owner of (Ordered unit)))] + (Point-value of (Ordered unit)))]

The trigger then fires using TempGroup to refer to it (instead of doing the LeaderNumber blah blah blah)

After the trigger's done if I destroygroup the tempgroup, it destroys my genmingroups as well. So I just don't destroygroup it. While playing it doesn't appear to cause lag but I'm afraid on a bnet game the trigger will leak and lag it up.

Is this causing leaks, should I leave it as is? or should I readjust it?

Here's the trigger in full using Amigurumi Group System: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...29343/?prev=search=Group%20System&d=list&r=20 but editing it to suit my needs.

• Group Order units order
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(smart))
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Mounted General Human
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Mounted General Nelf
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Mounted General Orc
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Mounted General Undead
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Ordered unit)) in Hash_Pathing
      • Set GGroup[1] = GenMinGroups[(LeaderNumber[(Player number of (Owner of (Ordered unit)))] + (Point-value of (Ordered unit)))]
      • -------- Order: No target --------
      • Custom script: call GroupImmediateOrder( udg_GGroup[1], OrderId2String(GetIssuedOrderId()) )
      • -------- Order: Object --------
      • Custom script: call GroupTargetOrder( udg_GGroup[1], OrderId2String(GetIssuedOrderId()), GetOrderTargetUnit() )
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Target unit of issued order) as 3 of (Key (Ordered unit)) in Hash_Pathing
      • -------- Order: Destructables --------
      • Custom script: call GroupTargetOrder( udg_GGroup[1], OrderId2String(GetIssuedOrderId()), GetOrderTargetDestructable() )
      • -------- Order: Items --------
      • Custom script: call GroupTargetOrder( udg_GGroup[1], OrderId2String(GetIssuedOrderId()), GetOrderTargetItem() )
      • -------- Order: Point --------
      • Set GPoint[1] = (Target point of issued order)
      • Hashtable - Save (X of GPoint[1]) as 1 of (Key (Ordered unit)) in Hash_Pathing
      • Hashtable - Save (Y of GPoint[1]) as 2 of (Key (Ordered unit)) in Hash_Pathing
      • Custom script: call GroupPointOrderLoc( udg_GGroup[1], OrderId2String(GetIssuedOrderId()), udg_GPoint[1] )
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_GPoint[1])
      • Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.