• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does anyone still have this model??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I'm looking for a model that was posted back in wc3campaigns, due to reformatting my hard-drive, I have lost the model and I was wondering if there is someone who still has it. Now I forgot the exact name and author of the model, all I remember was it was a High Elf hero model, it wore a purple turban to cover its noose and mouth, and it wore a sword and shield. Also the most important thing was it has a bladestorm(whirlwind) animation on the unit and that's what I am in dire need of. If someone that still owns this file could dig this out of their computer I would be more than appreciated, thank you very much.

Level 1
most of wc3s files are on THW as well, search our model section.

[Edit by Wolve]
[highlight]REPORTED POST[/code]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Hey Bloody_Demise, thanks for your time and for the link, but that one isnt the one I was looking for. The model I am seeking has a bladestorm animation, =S

Status
Not open for further replies.