• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Do u have this Model anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i hope someone can help me with this model
qqq.jpg
i saw it uploaded on nov.27 and titled "Deadly Nightshade"
if ever someone DL-ed it can u share it to me coz it was removed "i believe" in all model sections

Level 14
I rejected it because it is a Dota2 rip and the submitter did not state it was a rip and lied about it.
So no, I won't propagate the uploading of rips.
She might have stolen stuff here NXG WARCRAFT, a rip site. I think I saw that model there alongside other models I am seeing on hive which some people claim they worked on it.

Now I doubt a 4-year old girl can make a model alone by herself. Really adds my skepticism.

She might have stolen stuff here NXG WARCRAFT, a rip site. I think I saw that model there alongside other models I am seeing on hive which some people claim they worked on it.

Now I doubt a 4-year old girl can make a model alone by herself. Really adds my skepticism.

I don't care.
Pure rips and especially liars do not belong here.

Level 10
well, i guess no luck for me then coz i went to that site and see no models rather than links to wcunderground and chaosrealm. I wanted that model coz it is something diff (ripped Dota2 model with wc3-esque textures). But still thanks for the reps! This site is really a community

Level 10
hey guys thanks for all the helps and fortunately someone shared the model to me(its okay to do that right? like im not gonna re-up it or something here or else where)

Status
Not open for further replies.