• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Does anyone else get awed by the way MasterHaosis reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hey man this is good map, unique futuristic, but here is just one think what torture me and Administration, I talked with them about it and gett answer: "Found it" ??? Yeah, that's vague, maybe post in the resource thread and ask if he created it or edited it from another author.
So man you edited cinematic right, not your hand work 100% depending you found it ?

It is day of judgement! hey man awesome map I like all parts of this map. Well man I like this your new hero Tristania (Demon riding Leopard) I played with her so long (This sounded wrong :D -vicboy). In this map are lot of fun, alot of different spawning models,alot of Heroes selection etc.. My opinion is that you should use more custom models to replace boring blizzard's models... Anyway rating is Highly Recommended

Hey man awesome map. I like htis idea with Galaxy. Man I am impressed with terrain original mini planets, stars, awesome ! Thing what I dislike is because you put on selection alot of planets to conquer. Man this is in aim to people spend more times on your map. You could make map more interesting instead putting more planets to conquer. Well thing also what I dislike also there are isons. Man you can make icons for space ships yourself, not from game this affect people's opinion about maps. Everyhting else is fine. Map rating is usefull and

That's the way he reviews maps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.