• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does anyone do paid graphic design for loading screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Eeeh? Any illustrator ever? More or less?

Find an artist you like, check if their commissions are open, order what you need. Full illustrations aren't cheap however, especially if you're going to demand revisions if you aren't happy with something. Most novices are probably going to charge around $80-100* and the prices increase with the skill of the illustrator and depends on the purpose of the art. Book covers for example, can easily exceed $3000-5000.

*Depends on how many revisions you demand, of course. And if you just want line art for example, the price will drop.

Edit
You can also team up with people who aren't able to charge for their stuff yet. However, WC3 mods doesn't really translate to a whole lot of exposure these days, so you'll probably have to dig for a while before you find someone willing to do it.

Level 12
Eeeh? Any illustrator ever? More or less?

Find an artist you like, check if their commissions are open, order what you need. Full illustrations aren't cheap however, especially if you're going to demand revisions if you aren't happy with something. Most novices are probably going to charge around $80-100* and the prices increase with the skill of the illustrator and depends on the purpose of the art. Book covers for example, can easily exceed $3000-5000.

*Depends on how many revisions you demand, of course. And if you just want line art for example, the price will drop.

Edit
You can also team up with people who aren't able to charge for their stuff yet. However, WC3 mods doesn't really translate to a whole lot of exposure these days, so you'll probably have to dig for a while before you find someone willing to do it.
Where do I go to find these guys though?

Level 25
Depends on what you're looking for. ArtStation is a good start, from there you'll have to find out if they take commissions or not.

My advice still stands:
- Find art that you like
- Locate the artist
- Check if they're open for commissions

Other sites that I can think of right now:
Artists n' Clients
DeviantArt

There are a bunch more out there. It's not that hard, you just have to invest some time into it.

Last edited:
Level 15
I would sell my arts for 1$ :p
afaik Artstations are pros and expensive (or because I only saw featured artists), and there are ton of newb (commisioner) on dA and they will do it really cheap, especially if its they're still new. You can post your request on deviant arts forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.