• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do/will you terrain in other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Was just curious whether or not anyone else here terrained or made levels for other games. I've played around with mostly Starcraft and Warcraft 3, did some minor stuff with games like Red Alert or Doom 3, Half-Life 2 and Jedi Knight 2.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some good upcoming titles that would have some fun level/terrain editing? I'm looking forward to Star Wars Force Unleashed but I was wondering if there might be some others out there people might know about.

Level 8
WC3, AoE2, AoM, HL2...

Once Starcraft comes out I'll probably terrain for it too, if it's as handy when it comes to that. I think I'll try something steam-punkish.

Last edited:
Level 34
wc3 is the only game I have modded. I thought about getting into Star Wars Jedi Academy, but never did. If they were to ever make an AvP3 I would mod it/terrain it.

Level 7
I tried Neverwinter Nights 2 and Oblivion. But nothing really replaces good ole WC3.
Also, if project offset ever does come out, it's going to have an editor. I'm nigh positive it will consist of win. Maybe starcraft 2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.