• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divine and Hero Armor Icons Bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello there hive. So I was happy mapping until I tried to revamp the defense system of the game. Has anyone ever noticed that divine and hero armors are bugged? It doesn't matter if you pick a "no upgrade" or an "upgrade" version of the icon, even tho you can choose them by separate, the game only uses one of those icons.

esL0XU6.png

that's what it says in the game interface options, BUT ingame look at this, it is hero type with upgrades;
lN6gCIT.png

it's almost as if the game says, you know what bro, idgaf about your game interface options xD

Level 12
I seem to have a similar problem, though slightly backwards. I didn't get time to look into it too much. I found it worked perfectly fine before, but recently I decided to remove the upgrade and use a bonus mod system instead. There's no upgrade any more, but the dark box where the number would go is not going away. It doesn't even show a 0. I did at least double check and the icons look like they are correct.

I'll do a more thorough check when I can and see if I find anything.

Level 15
Yes I noticed that too but still they might be changed tho.

I tried 4 different icons on divine upgrade, divine no upgrade and hero upgrade and no upgrade. it only showed 2 icons, 1 for each, the other 2 were absolutely missing.

SAUS said:
I seem to have a similar problem, though slightly backwards. I didn't get time to look into it too much. I found it worked perfectly fine before, but recently I decided to remove the upgrade and use a bonus mod system instead. There's no upgrade any more, but the dark box where the number would go is not going away. It doesn't even show a 0. I did at least double check and the icons look like they are correct.

I'll do a more thorough check when I can and see if I find anything.

you are heaving through the same; only difference is that your "used" icon is the upgrade one, if you replace it with the no upgrade the same as me will ocurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.