• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

"Disturbed" Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Intro:
Hi, I'm oXReapeRXo. I would have tried to make this myself but GMax sucks, that or I do. Either way

Project:
I'm working on a single player campaign RPG/RTS that will hopefully be a huge piece of gameplay. I almost have the first level done, which i'm going to make into the Demo. It doesn't yet have a name, but I have a story line and a few maps done.

Request:
You know Disturbed's mascot guy thing? I'd prefer the one on the Indestructible CD cover (see below) but I'm flexible. Honestly I just need the mesh.

* Name: Disturbed Mascot
* Type: Unit, dude-guy
* Details: He loooooks... like-a this.

122790_main.jpg
disturbed.jpg
disturbed-indestructible.jpg

1st) From the "Land of Confusion" music video. Check it out on YouTube
2nd) Perfect for the face. Like it was ment to be
3rd) What I was hoping for but with out the fire. I know you could do it but its not necessary.

I was thinking, If you could put the acolyte's head/hood on the peasants body, and bring in the waist a peg or two, that's really all the modeling you'd have to do. it'd be cool to have one triangle hanging off each arm for the tattered cloths but i'm not picky.

Last edited:
Level 4
I guess rather then just saying "bump" I should show you that I am at least trying to make it myself.

DisturbedMascot.gif

All I need is for the face to be a little flatter, and a hood. As you can see I have the skin already partially made.

Level 4
I hope someone will help you.
:xxd: you know?

I might hillbilly it and just remove the peasant's head and add the acolyte's head in game with spell attachment. Is it possible to do that with WC3 viewer?

I still want to make the Dio demon, KISS army, GWAR, the Lamb of God goat head demon dude on that one shirt I saw at Hot Topic, and of course Ozzy Osborn. Oh well, I can skin most of those with models here, after I track down the creaters and ask permission.
I have to lol at the politics involved, but I still love you all.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well, see that Dio album cover? I was going to try to have a bossfight with him one a mountain, after you seek the guidance of "The man on the Silver Mountian," basically using subject matter and titles of songs to string together a story.

Well, heres a summarized outline.

-Restless warrior (Thungar Bloodwulfe), serving a Empire whom conquered and integrated Thungar's people century's before he was born join's the Empires army.

-True to his bloodline, Thungar's thirst for battle earns him many merits and decorations from the Empire. Thungar quickly earns a reputation as a brutally efficient warrior.

-Sent to aid an elderly Imperial lord, Thungar is charged with training the Lord's son in the ways of warfare, as part of the youth's military academy training. Thungar is less then thrilled with this task, but the gift of unique War Ship, armed to the brig with heavy cannons, quickly eases his tension.

-While in the Lords domain, a nearby colony is attacked, Thungar and the lords son are sent to investigate. Three suspects emerge, Privateers, a barbarian hoard named the "Silver Mountain Tribe," and demonic cultist. The Silver Mountain tribe is swiftly linked to the other two, and Thungar is ordered to attack their stronghold.

I'll just write it and post it later, trust me it'll be better once I flesh it out, as well as make more sence.

Level 4
The Hammerfall dude is basically just a Paladin.
post-7-1109313802.jpg
114.jpg

They have bad-ass album covers though.

The story was pretty good.
I hope it has some twists one it.

Why thank you, and yes there will be plenty of plot twists, and not cheep WTFs like you get from M Knight Smamalamalawn's movies.

The trees? really? Did any one else think that was stupid?

But anyway, I should have enough of the story written and proof read in a week or so to post, I'm trying to fill in the back story of the main characters, and the setting. I'm also going to write out the important events of the first level too so that when I get the first level done you can sort of inter grade your mind thoughts, like what Knaack did with Sin War (read the Diablo and Diablo 2 manuals if you still have them, they reference events in the Sin War frequently.)

And heres another fun album cover.
goblincock.jpg

I have to lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.