• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discord account disabled! Yeeet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hi!

Please create such threads in Staff Contact, so we can figure out what happened in a more professional way... not in random forums like Off Topic.

So your account got disabled and you have no idea why. When was that exactly? And in which forum? You said people were exchanging insults. Sometimes the mods temporarily disable the chat to tone down off topic chatting (or insulting).

My entire account got disabled after some raddle with the Werewolf Transylvania discord.

I got angry because I was banned after 400+ games for the retarded reason being too good at the game, essentially.
Crybaby.JPG

Teamkilling isnt against the rules, the map 'werewolf transylvania' was no exploits or rules other than spamming chats or abusive language i guess, which i didnt do.

Winning trough teamkilling was cruel i guess, but i did win allot of games and was climbing the leaderboard.

The moderator responded saying I wasnt banned for teamkilling , but for being too efficient at doing it.

I ended up getting so angry I basically made 6 or 7 people join their discord and spam this image to spread the truth.

Discord ended up disabling my account for organizing server raids, and allot of people got super angry.
People got angry on their server for the spamming, other people were still angry at me for teamkilling them and others got angry at WWT for knowing the truth behind my ban.
People on my server stood by me and also found it retarded they banned me for playing it, essentially.

I had 312 hours of gameplay on my WC3 account and was just entering the top 100.

I used purely items, elements and functions provided in the map itself, no exploiting or cheating.
I just obtained a very powerful combination of items super early and killed everyone.
An average match takes around an hour, but with my skill level, experience and playstyle, I started to nail games around 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Sorry for doubleposting, but im also just going to throw out here that I did do some really annoying trolling around them prior the the Raid, but i only did it after the ban.

During my playtime, i wasnt expessing hate towards anyone specifically, no target picking or hatespeech, rage outs nor trolling.

I was just playing deceptive and efficiently, grinding down players really early that couldnt escape my early OP items and fast pace gameplay, they stood no chance, but it wasnt against the rules in any way.

Level 28
Aah. So this isn't an issue with hive's staff haha. I thought someone banned you from the Hive discord. I can't do anything about that! =P

Well I can suggest you to wait some time before trying to talk to them again and explain yourself calmly. Some of these bans are temporary. Other than that, I don't know discord much to be able to help you.

Last edited:
Aah. So this isn't an issue with hives staff haha. I thought someone banned you from the Hive discord. I can't do anything out that! =P

Well I can suggest you to wait some time before trying to talk to them and explain yourself calmly. Some of these bans are temporary. Other than that, I don't know discord much to be able to help you.

It isnt anything major.

I have retrieved most of my servers and contacts on a new account. I only lost my own server with 20 people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.