• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Disappearing Abilities In Spellbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Exactly what the title says. For some odd reason, the map doesn't always show the abilities in the spellbook. Rarely, about 10% of the time, ALL abilities will show. 20% of the time, MOST abilities show. 50% of the time, 1 or 2 show, and the other 20% of the time, half of them show.

It's very weird.....and yes, I editted the button positions to different spots, don't have them hidden, and don't have the spellbook hidden.

So....anybody have a solution to make them all appear 100% of the time?

Level 12
Exactly what the title says. For some odd reason, the map doesn't always show the abilities in the spellbook. Rarely, about 10% of the time, ALL abilities will show. 20% of the time, MOST abilities show. 50% of the time, 1 or 2 show, and the other 20% of the time, half of them show.

It's very weird.....and yes, I editted the button positions to different spots, don't have them hidden, and don't have the spellbook hidden.

So....anybody have a solution to make them all appear 100% of the time?

I just posted this question a few days ago. Seriously. There's a reason they tell you to search before you post.

Minimum and maximum must = total amount of spells in the book. I hate you.

Level 12
I hear if you put a low number in minimum its bugs.

Well, I know it bugs. It's irritating. For a moment I thought that I had to have individual spellbooks for each hero because one hero was hogging all the spells. Hahaha

I spent a good day wondering what was wrong. I hope you got it fixed OP.

Level 2
*Looks at min number*
*Looks at max number*

Uhh.....XD. I see.

I forgot ALL about the search function. Stupid me. Well err....thanks for being the guinea pig for fixing this problem before I had it? XD.

+REPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.