• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells in Spellbook does not show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone.

As the title indicates, I have problems with my spellbook. My spellbook is called Blood Hungerer (the hero's class), and it has 30 levels. I have made 3 spells so far for the spell book, and a new one is taught each time the player spends an attribute point on the spellbook.
Problem is, the spells do not show up in the spellbook. At level 1 it should give a single target damage spell, which does not show up. At level 2 it should give a passive that gives +10 str, which doesn't show up - but it does give the +10 str. Atleast until you upgrade to level 3, where it loses the strength but gains the new passive ability, which does not show either.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? I tried to search the forums, but couldn't find anything.

Level 19
item abilities wont show up you have to use attribute bonus if u want them to show up.

also make sure the spellbook doesnt have the "Hidden" ability checked, it does not share a base order id with any of your skills, and that it has a minimum skill count of 0 and a max of 12

Level 2
I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't had internet for two days :)
Thanks so far for the replys!
I haven't used any triggers, should I? And it doesn't have the hidden ability checked, it does not share any base id, but it has a minimum and maximum count equal to the number of abilities it has.

ps: I'm trying to make a spellbook just like the one in Ragos ORPG.

Level 33
Is the ability, custom ?
Or from the default ones ?

If it's custom...

Any abilities that are custom-made must have its field to be edited (even one field) for it to be able to be visible and "ready-to-be-use".

If you just copy and paste the ability (process of creating custom abilities) without editing its field, that ability won't work (not shown).

Level 2
Both the abilities and spellbook is custom. The abilities are mostly based on channel, of course with different ID. the spellbook is a custom version of "spellbook".

Status
Not open for further replies.