• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disabling minimap buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is it possible to somehow disable the column of buttons next to the in-game minimap (Minimap Signal, Toggle Minimap Terrain...)? I don't want the minimap to show anything in my map (and I've already managed to do that), so it's pointless to have all these buttons that won't essentially be doing anything.

Also, another question: does anyone know how to change the UI image for the time indicator (the thing you hold your mouse over and it shows the time in the tooltip)? I've been looking around in the Game Interface, but I can't find that particular thing.

Level 3
There is a GUI action for it... I believe in the Game category.

You can download some custom UI to see how they do it.
You can also look in the MPQ and replace the texture.
I believe it is quite even named as the other UI parts.

Thanks! +rep :thumbs_up:

Level 26
There are actually triggers for disabling those minimap buttons.
"Game - Enable/Disable Mnimap Buttons"

You can also enter the "Game interface" and replace their icons with transparent or black icons.

I have disabled all buttons in my project though, but that includes a lot of UI changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.