• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Disabled/hidden spellbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You add a spell book for that unit with the spell in it, then you disable it for the player. Disabling spells removes it from any upper level interaction, however, the unit still keeps the ability. In the case of spell books all spells in it are left active, while purly the interface to them is removed.

Level 9
You cant hide the ability if you dont use the spellbook trick. If you just disable the ability it will remove buff and everything because you disabled it.

But when you put an ability inside the spellbook and disable the spellbook, it
will hide the spellbook, but the ability inside it will still work.

In the case of spell books all spells in it are left active, while purly the interface to them is removed.

Not true. You can only have one ability in the spellbook

Level 20
I want dmg buff stackable (ofc all others too). So if I use Double Damage as a aura, it would work on illusions, and I dont definitely want that.

With stackablity I mean, that if you have a Roar A, you cant have a Roar B, as those buffs override each others.

Status
Not open for further replies.