• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dirty Hero Siege V.5.4Pr

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New hero siege!
Pick a hero and fight for your castle!
Defend the castle in the middle from waves of enemy creeps.
Recommended players: 4-8

Theres not so much to say, its just waves of creeps from each spawn ( I think you can see them ), theres also a boss spawn to the left and right of the map. Each 5th level it is a boss level, it comes 4 bosses each boss wave (and other creeps).

Please tell me what you think! :D ( This is my first map, ever.. )

Everything is made by Mr.Greger(former name "Ichrapenigg", if you want proof I can upload earlier versions but I dont think thats needed for this map.. I dont think u guys love it because its my first xD but well hope you have fun! :) ) ( Itz Greger )

Keywords:
hero sige, defend castle, creeps
Contents

Dirty Hero Siege V.5.4Pr (Map)

Reviews
17:45, 28th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
meh...
ive tested it a bit and...well

-nothing else but standard wc3 heroes with raised lvl cap

-duplicated heroes (2 blademasters but one of them has chaos attack AND higher starting stats...so...there is no point taking the other one. same thing with all the other duplicates like those 2 demon hunters etc.)

-extreme boring items (some tomes, some pots/stones, and claws of attack...and a cloak of flames...great...)

also i have no clue why both comp slots also get their own hero-choose-wisp.

this map completely fails to me

1/5+vote for rejection