• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

4 way hero siege v 5.21d

Defend the castle at all costs. The game is not easy, so more players = more chances to stay alive and defend the castle. The game is entertaining, because is not easy, and you must use the spells ur hero have. Good luck.
Updated for 1.24+

Map is protected to lower the size of map.

Original author: unknown
This release/edited version from me: [email protected]
I edited much things: added more waves, balanced heroes and abilities, added many new items, rebalanced crepps, added mini bosses, etc...
Contents

4 way hero siege v 5.21d (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Standard hero siege with lots of mayhem.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Standard hero siege with lots of mayhem.

Level 4
My maps were always about having as much content, being hard and have low size, i acomplished that. Sure it could look nicer and all, but im not one of those looking for nice looking map, but for chalenging maps, which mine are. If you think you have some suggestion or wanna help with something to revive the map, mail me. Im curently tryng to fix my 12 hero defense map to work in 1.24 and that is taking a long time, cause i had around 9000errors when saving map in 1.24.