• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dirt Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
It's a road, with dirt.
And yes, the tracks are a little too sunken.
160765-albums911-picture9749.jpg

Humm, pretty good, lots of potential right there. IMO - unsink the tracks, use a different type of tree, and make the fog more gradual - on the right, there's several trees half in and half out of the fog, you could use the Mist thingy for that. Also, possibly make the track browner - I'd use ashenvale normal dirt, and dirty grass around the outside.

Level 17
Okay, I have smoothed tire tracks, made dirt darker, and I am working on fog. What trees would you suggest, cuz I thought those looked accurate compared to other trees in UTM

*I have not posted yet, this is just what I have done.

Level 10
WTH im new to this stuff but i scanned through a good amount of post today a few where yours and this is by far the worst work i seen from you. Dont get me wrong its not that bad but rotate those plants please! It seems to me you copy/pasted all the vegitation, at least on the left side of the track and all the plants have same rotation. And those trees seem a bit too stretched out, but it does resemble the real life picture you worked from. I think you just need a new tree model.

Level 9
I really like it. Looks like something I'd see near my house, little less green though. Anywho the only gripe I have with it is the trees. They look stretched but it's probably just the texture. Did you try any other trees? But still good.

+ rep for you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.