• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dinosaur Slide [v1.1]

Reactions: Orcnet
The map was created by the duo Camax, formed by Maximaxou and Gos]cam, who gave me the right to upload their map here.

The slide :

The slide is a genre of map apparented to Mazes and Escapes.

It's caracterized by the system of movement which is sliding : Periodic move of the hero on the ice, in his facing direction, and with the possibility to turn.

Maybe some here know slides under the name of Ice escapes, Ice skating and such.

The map itself :

The map include 8 (if my memory is good) levels.

The difficulty is Hard, and nobody finished it at the moment.

There is various unit-types including some specials (dragons that breath fire for example), 3 different slide terrain types, including a reverse sliding (also known as mirror sliding) terrain, a fast sliding terrain and a normal one.

Credits :

The map was created using Max Escape Creation, a tool created by Maximaxou (one of the map's creator), which is available in the Tool section.

All the Dino models were done by olofmoleman from wc3c.net.

Changelog :

Not Available

So, that's all. Enjoy that slide and do your best to finish it.

PS : The map is protected.

Keywords:
Slide, Dino, Dinosaur, Maximaxou, Gos]cam, Camax, SliD.
Contents

Dinosaur Slide [v1.1] (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:22:05 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Credits to be posted in-game + in the Hive Description. Comment:Please list the authors of the custom resources. [tr]Not Rated...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:22:05
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Credits to be posted in-game + in the Hive Description.

Comment:
Please list the authors of the custom resources.​
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

[EDIT]

Orcnet
[19:22, Nov/21/2012]

"Approved"

similar gameplay of your other map: Murloc Slide but with different obstacles and plus, its with dinosaurs
It's not really similar gameplay x) It's the same map genre, but not the same gameplay.

It's just like saying that DotA, LoL, HoN and others have the same gameplay. It looks the same if you have never played to them, but if you are experienced, you can see all the gameplay differences. It's the same with slides ^^"

Level 1
Please, please and please make this work for the new wc3 patch. It would be my dreame come true!