• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dino Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im planning to make a dinosaur defense game, its like marine corps defense cept defending against dinos. im also looking for a crashed helicopter or plane model. and im going to need a save/load system. because most save/load systems i dl off the net, i copy n paste it to my map, and it says something wrong with one of the lines... or something. if want to help me on map(especially doodads), reply in here. and if you know where to get the crashed plane or helicopter model, reply in here. ill include you in credits.
EDIT: also, i need a loading screen looking like a dino attacking the base. it can either look like the warcraft 3 way. Question though, when i screenshot INGAME, how do i remove the bars on top and bottom(where u see minimap, menu, quests, skills, unit portait, gold, lumber, food, upkeep, etc)? Cuz i could just screenshot the game when im playing it and put it in loading screen.
Map name: Dino Defense V1
Creator: Kidd_Walkerro
Summary: Your plane crashes and all thats left is a few survivors, a broken radio, and some materials. Luckily, a survivor knows how to repair electronics. Protect the survivor then make a run to the rescue chopper
Features: Save/Loading, Building, Music, Unknown Species, Run for It
Anyone who helps me will be included in the credits quest. Thank you for helping

Last edited:
Level 27
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.