• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dimetrodon

Made by Olof Moleman

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
reptile dinosaur dimetrodon
Contents

Dimetrodon (Model)

Level 3
cool, Its not a dinosaur but i love all prehistorick things so i give it 5\5 sorry my english sux a bit :roll:

Level 3
Read the books Ramza and you will find out that its not a dinosaur because it Lived during the Permain period and ther where no dinos inn the permain 8)

Level 5
Yeah, Ramza, he's right. Sorry. Dimetrodon was an early relative of both reptiles and mammals and displayed some of the characteristics of both.

Level 8
great work once again, this was one of the first toys i ever got of this guy and back when i got it, i knew it as a dinosaur but of course now we all know hes not but he does look like one wich is why people say he is still too this day and it can be excused because lets face it if he was alive today he would seem like a dinosaur too us. also another fact, later on he will have binding too another dinosaur wich also has a sail/spine on his back, guess who ^_^

Level 1
Plz tell me how to use the model! Ive been trying for 1 year now and i still dont understand. This is what happens:i download the creep,then i start map editor then i go in on the import list and try to import the model of the creep,but it dont work! plz tell me how to download this model and use it! (BTW!) plz make some basilisk models of this it would be great ^^ (PS!) tell me how to use them .

Level 7
Olaf. Your models are more than amazing. They are like the best models in the history of models. NO ONE has any right to take a model from you and edit it without your absolute permission. Every one must give you credit if they use your models. Olaf you are a god. A god at making models. You are king of the model making Olaf. Let no one discourage you to make models. The best of them all Olaf!! 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5