1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Different Views

Discussion in 'Warcraft 3: World of Warcraft' started by ithian, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ithian

ithian

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was wandering if u were going to have different camera settings.
    like regular view for warcraft or is going to be the orginal wow cam.

2. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There will be two camera modes:
    • Third Person Camera that follows your character. You can use the Arrow Keys on your keyboard to adjust the camera's X and Y value (rotate it left, right, up, or down) and can scroll up and down with your mouse to zoom the camera in or out.

• Third Person Camera that follows your character. You can use the Arrow Keys on your keyboard to make your character walk forward, backward, and turn left or right. You can use your mouse to scroll up or down to zoom in or out.

Please read these two first posts:
    Change-Log: 2.0

What To NOT Expect

3. ithian

ithian

Resources:
    Resources:
    thats cool. also may i ask how are u doing the stairs for buildings and the second story.

4. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Still undecided. Good question. We'll explain it when we do add it though. Right now everything is on a single floor.

5. ithian

ithian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Craka i was messing around with models and i made a circular ramp. then i added it to my map then added pathing blockers

6. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah but there are pathing issues with double-decker terrains. Usually I'd explain it, but I'm sick so I'll just leave it at: "It's faulty and the WarCraft III engine doesn't like it too much."

7. ithian

ithian

Resources:
    Resources:
    yea i noticed.