• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Different Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wandering if u were going to have different camera settings.
like regular view for warcraft or is going to be the orginal wow cam.

Level 25
There will be two camera modes:
  • Third Person Camera that follows your character. You can use the Arrow Keys on your keyboard to adjust the camera's X and Y value (rotate it left, right, up, or down) and can scroll up and down with your mouse to zoom the camera in or out.

• Third Person Camera that follows your character. You can use the Arrow Keys on your keyboard to make your character walk forward, backward, and turn left or right. You can use your mouse to scroll up or down to zoom in or out.

Please read these two first posts:
Change-Log: 2.0

What To NOT Expect

Level 3
thats cool. also may i ask how are u doing the stairs for buildings and the second story.

Level 3
Hey Craka i was messing around with models and i made a circular ramp. then i added it to my map then added pathing blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.