• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dialogue for Selecting your Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi all! i need your Help to finish my map i need to make a dialogue that show Human,Orc,Undead,Night Elf, Naga & Demon and when you type on it it upgrad the Tier0 to the Tier 1 of the chosen Race! :ogre_haosis: +++Rep if you Help and Credits in my map!:ogre_datass: :grin:
:fp:
|Human|
|Orc |
|Undead|
|Night Elf|
|Naga |
|Demon| Can you show me the trigger how to do it and make it work!!:grin:

Level 5
Here you go:

• Dialog Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Dialog - Clear RaceDialog
      • Dialog - Change the title of RaceDialog to |cffffcc00Choose Yo...
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cff7EBFF1Human|r
      • Set DialogButtons[0] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cffff0303Orc|r
      • Set DialogButtons[1] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cff20C000Undead|r
      • Set DialogButtons[2] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cff540081Night Elf...
      • Set DialogButtons[3] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cff1CE6B9Naga|r
      • Set DialogButtons[4] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Create a dialog button for RaceDialog labelled |cffFE8A0EDemon|r
      • Set DialogButtons[5] = (Last created dialog Button)
      • Dialog - Show RaceDialog for Player 1 (Red)

• Dialog Buttons
    • Events
      • Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for RaceDialog
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player = (Triggering player)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[0]
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Town Hall using The old unit's relative life and mana
          • Set TownHall = (Last replaced unit)
          • Set GoldMine = (Random unit from (Units within 1024.00 of (Position of TownHall) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Gold Mine)))
          • Set Point = (Point((((X of (Position of TownHall)) + (X of (Position of GoldMine))) x 0.50), (((Y of (Position of TownHall)) + (Y of (Position of GoldMine))) x 0.50)))
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[1]
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Great Hall using The old unit's relative life and mana
              • Set GoldMine = (Random unit from (Units within 1024.00 of (Position of TownHall) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Gold Mine)))
              • Set Point = (Point((((X of (Position of TownHall)) + (X of (Position of GoldMine))) x 0.50), (((Y of (Position of TownHall)) + (Y of (Position of GoldMine))) x 0.50)))
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Create 1 Peon for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[2]
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Necropolis using The old unit's relative life and mana
                    • Loop - Actions
                      • Unit - Create 1 Acolyte for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[3]
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Tree of Life using The old unit's relative life and mana
                        • Loop - Actions
                          • Unit - Create 1 Wisp for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                    • Else - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[4]
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Temple of Tides using The old unit's relative life and mana
                            • Loop - Actions
                              • Unit - Create 1 Mur'gul Slave for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                        • Else - Actions
                            • If - Conditions
                              • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to DialogButtons[5]
                            • Then - Actions
                              • Unit - Replace (Random unit from (Units owned by Player of type Tier Zero)) with a Fountain of Blood using The old unit's relative life and mana
                                • Loop - Actions
                                  • Unit - Create 1 Fel Orc Peon for Player at (Point offset by 64.00 towards (Real(((Integer A) x 72))) degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
                            • Else - Actions
      • Set TownHall = No unit
      • Set GoldMine = No unit
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_Point )

Level 4
ive send you a private message Derdan but i ill ask you again does it work for the 12 player that show dialogue and upgrad the already existing Tier 0 to the appropriate Tier 1 of the matching selected Dialogue board? ^^ plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.