• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Dialog To Jasscraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want to make my dialog have a code and press esc like a hotkey so the dialog will pop up Example
User Types : -hivesworkshop
Then he presses Esc, Then the Dialog Shows up what do i do to make that happen?

im planning to put this in my map and convert it to jasscraft any help please?
-gold #
-lumber #
-int #
-agi #
-str #
-lvl #
-xp #
-hp #
-mp #
-ms #
-additem # (max is about 90)
-invul
-vul
-kill
-invis (makes unit invisible)
-vis (visible)
-pathoff (walkthrough walls)
-pathon (normal)
-setcolor (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-owner (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-nocd (no cooldown)
-cdon (cooldown on)
-mh
-ms

Last edited:
Level 5
I would recommend checking out this dialog system by cohadar, pressing the ESC button toggles the dialog for his weather system that you could change to fit your situation. Additionally for the code -hiveworkshop to work you would want to make a separate trigger that after typing -hiveworkshop turns the dialog system on.

http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=97425

Level 11
You mean 'to jass'? Jasscraft is a program which allows you to view jass with syntax highlighting. Also this part of the form is for GUI only, so why are you asking about Jass at all?

Level 5
Do you mean you want to convert it to JASS just because you don't want people messing with it if it's GUI?

To simply change to JASS you go to edit > convert to custom text
Be aware you can't change it back

Level 2
Could someone help me accomplish this please??? or atleast help how to get maphack(maphack i mean by all vision of the map shown)... because the dialogs are only triggered to player 1 and not to all players... please help?

Attachments

• testingmas.w3x
    21.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 11
This is the GUI help section. If you want help with jass please post this in the jass section, or request this thread be moved.

Level 2
i added 1 thing to my gui dialog a page 3 and 2 extra commands

when i click a command and it works in the last page of the list it duplicates

example its

Collision On
Collision Off
Kill

then it duplicates

instead of it three it duplicates to 6 what do i have to do to prevent that?

Level 11
Its slightly more complicated then that because you have to declare the triggers under 'globals'. WE does this for you. Anyway you do have a point. Why don't you tell us what your going to do with this Project402.

Status
Not open for further replies.