• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo Slayer v0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an Multiplayer or Singleplayer Hack & Slay map type.
Features:
-5 Stages (alll 5 acts of diablo 2 lod)
-5 Bosses (Andariel,Duriel,Mephisto,Diablo,Bhaal)
-Many Unique Enemys with own colors (Blood Raven,Griswold,Coldworm,Izual....)
-Extra earned Exp for killing The stronger unique Monstes.
-Different Mercenaries in each Stage (Rogues,Desert Wolves, Barbarians...)
-A Backpack to Store or sell items
-Lots of items (many grey, blue ones , much yellow ones and a few green ones)
-Different item types (helmets,shields,swords,axes,bows,rings...)
-Stat Points to give after each lvl up (press up arrow key)
-7 Heros with 5 spells each one ( each spell can be upgraded to lvl 20)
This is an test version if you find bugs or have any ideas write it in the comments.

Keywords:
Diablo,Diablo2,Slayer,Hack & Slay
Contents

Diablo Slayer v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
20:39, 29th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low

M

20:39, 29th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low

Level 18
The description is pretty unclear. First put what is it kinda map, then what`s unique/special/or just what is in this map.

To the map:
The loading time is horrible. Please try to fix it. Loading screen: not "enemys"- this should be enemies.Too laggy. Too imbalanced (everything (drop/skills/etc.). Some language mistakes. It can be the best map about diablo (RPG) but like for now it`s not. Because of lags it unplayable for me and my 2 friends (only 1 has hardcore computer and it was going all right). Sorry but I must vote 1/5.

Last edited: