• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo II Rogue/Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started working on this for the skin contest. Now it has become a map - Rogue's Quest. The map is pretty good and I would like a better model/models to be the center piece. I am hoping someone might be interested in fixing these models up for me and making them better (or creating something from scratch).

What I am looking for is a Diablo II type upright stand animation, a walk animation, and a spear attack animation. Currently, I switch back and forth between the bow and free hands models for when the hero obtains a bow. I am attaching weapons of other types to the free hands version, but none of this looks right for a spear. My models edits are not great, but they are better for my purposes then what Blizzard had to offer in wc3. If you can improve on this in anyway, I will be very grateful.

All current files

title.gif

- ROGUE -

screenshot

Rogue Skin

Rogue with Bow skin

153269d1458975904-hives-simple-edit-resources-thread-diablo-ii-rogue.jpg
153188d1458752335-texturing-contest-24-diablo-sentry.png
153265d1458975559-hives-simple-edit-resources-thread-roguebow.png

Status
Not open for further replies.