• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo - Andariel

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
First thing to admit that was one of harder models to work on, and I totally had so much fun trying to revive Anadriel from Diablo II. I do see that the character is already reviving in the reforged version of Diablo II, but I thought of creating her in Warcraft because why not? Everything about her fit both the classic version and the newer lore of her. I gave her the right skin tone, hair, eyes, decorations and spikes. Her abilities also played a big role based on suggestions, and they ended up pretty fitting.

It may be a difficult model, but it was a lot smoother than Witch King for sure. Some of you seen me while I was creating Witch King and it took forever ( Mordor version mostly ).

This model is loved by many people, and I was very much requested to support making her one day, while I also had my own interests in making her so I thought of making her would be a great move, while I am also going to submit her on the Hive if anyone is a fan of Diablo like me, or other people who love the lore then that's a good model for stories.

Preview of the Model:

I keep my news on youtube, and feel free to support my work It would be appreciated

Best regards,
Wolf Spirit / Wildone / Wolfe
Contents

Andariel_NEW1 (Model)

Andariel_Portrait_NEW1 (Model)

Diablo - Andariel (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Level 2
Cool model the quality is amazing only the spikes are short?

Attachments

• 525489_udA1hEB1hB_diablo2.jpg
    525489_udA1hEB1hB_diablo2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 97
Level 15
Those hips though...
tenor.gif

😍😍😍 awsome ... nice work
And thank u so much for thí model

😦😦😦... I love it bby 🔥❤️
Fantastic work 💯

Too bad the appendages aren't used in any animation to strike.

Cool model the quality is amazing only the spikes are short?

yes .. i think if have 4 arms like that would be great

Hello,

Good news!

I am glad that you guys liked it, and when I read the feedbacks and suggestions, I realized that I could spend more time on her, fixing her skin tone from metallic to smoother skin tone, and added 4 spikes / arms face forward similar to the picture provided, and you can feel free reading the full patch notes of all of my Hive models I revamped, and edited them based on the feedbacks from people

Post of the video that shows all the descriptions on patching my Hive models:

Name of the new version of the model : Wildone_Diablo_Hero_Andariel_NEW1 and the portrait added too for the new version
I hope that will help, and thank you!

Best regards,
Wolf Spirit / Wildone / Wolfe

Level 1
It works but when saved and closed the editor will crash and the map will not be able to reopen in the editor.