• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3's Witch Doctor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Well, this is my first model so, be nice with me ;)

I made this model for the CloudWolf Studios' Project named Diablo III Warcraft.

This model was based on the Trollish Witch Doctor, highly modified by me. It has anims for the Footman and one from Jaina. It has various particle emmiters and has a Dissipate animation made by me with the Callahan's Tut.

This model Does Not Have TC, but has Hero Glow.

The skin was made by DansaDisco, because he is the official skinner from CloudWolf Studios.

The model hasnt weapon because CloudWolf want to add some attachments in Diablo 3 Warcraft.

Important Warning: If you downloaded the model before, please download it again because i made the modifications to make it work in WE. Also, the filesize goes reduced because i removed the _Portrait model and i added Portrait animations to the main model.

nv8rgl.jpg

See ya! :D

Keywords:
Diablo, 3, III, Witch, Doctor, Xezko.
Contents

Diablo 3's Witch Doctor (Model)

Reviews
17:50, 2nd Jul 2009 Pyritie: Team color on the purple parts would be nice. Also your bone structure's kinda weird - you got a bunch of bones which just float there and don't look like they're doing anything. Also what's a "spell chain" anim? I don't...