• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Witch Doctor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I saw a picture on sonsofthestorm one time and loved the idea so here it is.
Credits: WILLTHEALMIGHTY (GoblinHermit skin- I have permission)
Handclaw (Hood + Texture for hood- doesn't require permission, I searched the post for any sign of needing it.)
EDIT: Added Portrait
Contents

Goblin Witch Doctor (Model)

Goblin Witch Doctor (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: I cannot get this model to work ingame, and I do not see many changes besides a headswap and a texture swap and the texture wasnt even made by you. Please change more and test your model ingame. EDIT: I see no changes and cannot get it to...

M

Werewulf: I cannot get this model to work ingame, and I do not see many changes besides a headswap and a texture swap and the texture wasnt even made by you. Please change more and test your model ingame.

EDIT: I see no changes and cannot get it to work in game at all. Rejected, reupload if you make more drastic changes.

Level 9
To get it to work properly you must have The Frozen Throne and the latest patch. Also, inside the folder "WitchDoctor," make a folder called "Textures" and drag "GoblinThief.blp" into it.
(BTW- for BEST results set the scaling to about .75)
EDIT: For all you who don't have TfT I included "HeroGoblinAlchemistBLUE.blp"
Also, if you use this in your map... credit all who have been credited in my credits.

Permission is implicitly needed in fact author don't have to said you need permission it's automatly needed.Unless the authors said you don't need permission.
Because it's matter of intellectual property.
But somehow this doesn't mean much thing in a modding community :/
We just need this formality to not fall in the anarchy.