• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 2 model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi who ever is reading this.

I need a model of all the heroes from Diablo 2.

They should like this:

http://www.thegamersblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/diablo_01.jpg

I know this is a big request, but i really need it for my map.

PS. also would like the icons for the models, but not necessary, can make them myself.

Edit: I only need these now:
  1. Barbarian
  2. Paladin
  3. Druid
  4. Amazon

And maybe also a necromancer without the staff.4

PS. If anyone want to make models that look exactly like the ones on the picture, it will be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 25
There's actually a couple of them on xgm.ru. Here you go! Don't forget to credit the creators and whatnot (in case your browser doesn't have a translate system or you aren't aware of how xgm works, the download button is the green one and the creator of all the models happen to be the same; IronMaiden :)).

Sorceress
Assassin
Necromancer

You might also want to browse that site, as there are plenty of other Diablo models there as well, and I may have missed a hero or two.

Level 4
There's actually a couple of them on xgm.ru. Here you go! Don't forget to credit the creators and whatnot (in case your browser doesn't have a translate system or you aren't aware of how xgm works, the download button is the green one and the creator of all the models happen to be the same; IronMaiden :)).

Sorceress
Assassin
Necromancer

You might also want to browse that site, as there are plenty of other Diablo models there as well, and I may have missed a hero or two.

Thanks you so very much for the finding them, they are just what i wanted.

Here is Bararian model: Barbarian

Thanks for the effort, but i already have considered that one, but it doesnt look like the Diablo 2 barbarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.