• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kind of diablo hero's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i started to work on a series of diablo maps where u can save/load and stuff like that and an pvp/pk arena and now i need models for this so plz i need the following (but changed, more darker):
sorceress
barbarian
amazon
necromancer
assassin
druid
diablo

all of theese BUT the change is that i dont want them to look like the ones in diablo 2 i want them to look different so more darker and mysterious (kind of like the "Dark Ranger" model but for theese so plz if approved of rules) can someone get theese for me??

Last edited:
Level 14
Diablo can be found in model section, Necromancer,Paladin, Sorceress and assassin is already in WE

Level 17
If you need a team I am willing to help, but don't expect me to be working full time, I am rather apathic...

I was thinking more on the lines that someone was to make like a model with the char with no clothes on, so you could make attachments, make it a campaign, they are SO much better for models etc etc

Level 4
@ syltman i don't want to use WE's units for the hero's (the mobs sure but not the hero's)

@ frostwhisper that assassin's weapons aren't good the assassin doesnt use swords... and that "barbarian" how??? (it doesnt look anything like a barbarian...)

@ kaitech[sand] depends what you can offer to help with and the loyalty (i did a map before with a guy and he stole it)

For the assassin,all it takes is an edit of Jaina (Editted bones,Succubus anim transfer,shortened hair,simple reskin & Removed cloak,emitters & staff)

For the sorceress,I think that the High Elf sorceress (Seen somewhere on here (green cloak) could serve with an easy reskin (no she doesn't float)

I've seen a Barbarian on here that uses the Beastmaster anims,but has a new face & removed cloak,could be made weaponless,that should work with a better reskin

Necromancer I think could be a heavy edit of Furion (reskin and demuscle Arthas with Furion anims,along with other various details)

The Druid I think would have to be an edit between a Druid of the Claw and Furion(Not exactly sure which models to use for this)

The Amazon could easily be an edit of an Archer (Switch move anims with Archer/Sylvanas,give melee (succubus) anims & a Crossbowman attack anim)

The paladin could easily just be a good edit of a Footman or Bandit (custom anim or editted Stand Defend for Shield Bash)

For Diablo,its quite simple to search around,I think a guy already did Mephisto & Diablo or Baal & Diablo.Was Kazakhstani or something.

Last edited:
Level 17
@ kaitech[sand] depends what you can offer to help with and the loyalty (i did a map before with a guy and he stole it)

I would NEVER steal a map, all I'd ask for is my name to be mentioned in the quests on a map, that's it. If I make it of course I'd rather be everywhere :p

I could offer like an hour or 2 per day on weekdays and maybe 4 or 5 on weekends...

I also am a diehard Diablo 2 fan, I lub it!

Level 4
okey ill let you join but dont distribute this maps to anyone (unless protected) there's several maps (going to make act1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 started on a pvp-map and a hero picking map) and the basic map so there's going to be about 8 maps with save/loading codes... add me on msn [email protected] (wont be on until tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.