• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 2 Drop calculator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
lrn/2/post in right place.

Faggot
Flaming Deliberately hostile or insulting messages may not be posted under any circumstances. Flaming should be reported and may be severely punished.
learn to spell right and follow rules?

Reported.

So what exactly does this do?
I believe its a program that forces better items to drop. The first time I played Diablo 2 LOD I had one of these programs dropping unique items from every damn monster.

Level 25
What does it do, here:
It sorts the chances of item drops by monster, and item name like:

Sigon's Wrap
-Mephisto 0.002156%
-Diablo 0.000156%

or

Mephisto:
-Sigon's wrap 0.002446%
-Sigon's guard 0.01489%

It doesn't force anything it just shows you the chances of boss drops or simply where to farm some good items.

learn to spell right and follow (the) rules?

Reported.

I believe it(')s a program that forces better items to drop. The first time I played Diablo 2 LOD(OMG UR USIN AN ACRONYM!!!) I had one of these programs dropping unique items from every damn monster.

Talk about hypocrisy. Oh, and Ash is right, you need to read the thread from the first post to get it.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Ash

Level 22
learn [sic] to spell right and follow [missed a word] rules?

Reported.

I believe its [sic] a program that forces better items to drop. The first time I played Diablo 2 LOD [gtfo correcting me then using an acronym] I had one of these programs [ambiguous] dropping unique items from every damn monster.

:/.

Report me by all means, but I'm right; this thread's in the wrong section. You might understand my post more if you read the topic from the beginning.

EDIT: I love you HT.

Level 6
:/.

Report me by all means, but I'm right; this thread's in the wrong section. You might understand my post more if you read the topic from the beginning.

EDIT: I love you HT.

I did. You're being a dick for pretty well no good reason. Sure the thread is in the wrong spot. Does that mean you have to flame? No it doesn't...in fact that's pretty childish.

Talk about hypocrisy. Oh, and Ash is right, you need to read the thread from the first post to get it.

My spelling was correct and my keyboard's comma key is missing so my grammar will never be impeccable until I buy a new one.
I read the whole thread and you know what my impression was? A couple of stupid kids flaming someone for a mistake as simple as not posting this in the right section. Forgive me if I'm above flaming for stupid reasons. But don't let me interrupt your fun...continue to post for the "lulz" and brownie points.

Level 25
No hard feelings anyone but this is starting to become a debate and i know there is a place for that.
If you have anything concerning the thread post but this is growing into something else...
And i am sorry that i posted in wrong section it was not my intention, i am not used to forums, this is the first forum i am a member of so it's not like i have experience in these matters.

Level 6
Oh yes, internets are serious business. GROW UP. It's common that saying "faggot' on THW doesn't mean anything. Really, it's a harmless joke, and you make a shit out of it.

So you're telling me to grow up because I'm being serious in a thread that's not meant for silly antics? There's a time and a place to act like a total retard and the internet isn't a day pass to act like a total raging lunatic who doesn't know when to hold them and when to fold them. Of course people like you just reply "internets is serious business" which is absolutely absurd and one of the worst and most stereotypical defenses I have ever heard for acting like a retarded monkey flinging poop in inappropriate places and situations.

By all means if you want to continue flinging poop I don't want to interfere with that but for the sake of your progressing stupidity exercise some tact and judgment on where to be silly.

No hard feelings anyone but this is starting to become a debate and i know there is a place for that.
If you have anything concerning the thread post but this is growing into something else...
And i am sorry that i posted in wrong section it was not my intention, i am not used to forums, this is the first forum i am a member of so it's not like i have experience in these matters.

I'm drawing a line in the metaphorical sand for what is decent behavior with morons. I'm sorry it has to happen in your thread 9not that anyone was commenting in it anymore anyhow :p. Even if it is the internet I expect people to act like decent human beings and not psych ward patients with access to a cyber cafe. Flaming for stupid things is unacceptable by site rules and is generally socially unacceptable behavior. Chances are if someone was to insult someone like this in real life they'd get their ass kicked. This is the equivalent of that ass kicking they are owed.

Level 35
Will the whole lot of you grow a few gonads and shut right up already? Keep this thread civil, Keep this thread nice, KEEP this thread free of your little squabbles over some mindless word that means quite literally "bundle of sticks".

This is the equivalent of that ass kicking they are owed.

And this is the equivelent of a good righteous paddling for naughty children...Now...Get back to the original topic, or I'm going to reach my hand through the screen, rip out your spinal cords, and rightly beat you with them, like a litter of red headed slave children, am I clear?

And this goes for everyone...get back on topic, and keep your squabbles out of these threads.

Have I made myself perfectly clear? Because if not...I will make myself clear. Understood?

And in case you have forgotten...

Behold...the original topic. (of which I will request this thread be moved to the proper order)

ORIGINAL BLINKING TOPIC said:
If anyone here plays Diablo 2 here is a link to item drop calculator:

download

Hope somebody finds it useful,I did,also it's not mine i just provided the link.

Level 34
I don't see how this thread can expand on that El. Just close it (brad, when you get here).

Level 6
There's only one way to permanently solve this: Ban me from forums they post in because I won't give up. I have a vendetta against rejects like those people and I'll go out of my way to make sure they know I don't tolerate their blatant stupidity. Sorry but in this matter I'm totally unable to compromise especially since it seems like they don't get in shit for flaming other users (I checked to see if that person got neg rep for flaming another user before I went off on my tangent...if something is done to reprimand people like them then I have no reason to chew them out. *big hint there*)

Just to keep this on topic: Has anyone tired this with any success?

Level 36
DIY Death, it's not your job to try and aggressively enforce the rules here. You are not allowed to do this, and if you continue, you'll be punished for the manner you're doing it in.

In conclusion: Knock it off.

Let's try and drag this thing back on topic so I don't have to close it.

Level 25
Wow this just got the number one of my replied threads and it even isn't a question(but when i asked help and comments on my project there were like 3 times less replies o.0).
All of you(other that the mods) either say something related to the thread subject or go debate on Medivh's tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.