1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Destructor

Submitted by Mc !
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
===================================================================================

Model By
·····Mc !

Thanks to Blizzard for making the tinker tank texture so great.

===================================================================================

This model DOESN'T use custom textures, IF there is a texture, it is a false texture, that has been made for not increasing the filesize of the .zip because some trolls always start trolling of that.

If you import the textures the worldedit will just crash, and you'll never be able to use your map again, unless you unimport them with an mpq editor.

To repair your map you just have to find the path of the textures you mistakenly imported, and then you remove the false textures. The false textures are textures that, when you open them with notepad are empty. that's how you recogniaze them.

Keywords:
destructor
Contents

Destructor (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 21st of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 21st of September, 2007
    Approval status: Approved
    Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
    [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

2. goth54325_3

goth54325_3

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hey nice models!

3. cheetory6

cheetory6

Resources:
    Resources:
    Strange looking but kewl...

4. Darkcurse

Darkcurse

Resources:
    Resources:
    a little messy on the wrapping, and kinda fragile looking 5/5 otherwise its great

5. knuxrurlz

knuxrurlz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    redo the face to make it a little more robotic rather then a monster and a 5/5

6. Apathetic Irony

Apathetic Irony

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is a horrible model. The skin is sub-par and considering what I've seen you do and the programs you're using this is 0/5 quality.

Haha, I'm kidding. Very nice model, it's good to see something a bit different from the rest of these models. The green on the gun looks odd, but it's made up for by the rust effect on the shoulders. I also really like the jaw piece! 4/5 from me =)

7. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nice, i think I gonna use this one ;)

8. killzerker!

killzerker!

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome model man, ya it does look a lil messy. The green on the gun I just dont know something seems wrong about it. Why does he look sad =( isn't he happy to kill =). Anywaus 4.8/5

9. migB

migB

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Why does a small Windows icon appear on the gun_

10. Goliath the God

Goliath the God

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hes gun is runned by Windows, perhaps his CPU too? :lol:

Much better wrap on this one than the other. But it's not perfect.
    The gun is thin as paper.. need fixes.
    Very nice details, all over. The head looks as if it just uses a part of som random metallic spot in the skin, as it doesn't even look like a metallic head, but more of a stone, with aluminium wrapped all over. :roll:

11. seruk

seruk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Assome!

12. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    omg this is what i always wanted to do !
    really awesome great job :)

13. Flynt_5

Flynt_5

Resources:
    Resources:
    what can i use this model for
    spose you could use it in a map of aliens but apart ffrom that im stumped :roll: :wink:

14. F.M.A

F.M.A

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where could i find a icon?