• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroyer

Another mode from me, I've been quite prolific lately. And I actually had a backstory for this one. :eek:
The Destroyers were the first sentient creation of the God of man. Despite this, they were hideous and misshapen, and vengeful to no end. They were locked away in another dimension to hide them from mortal eyes, for their very sight could bring insanity.
There are methods to summon them, but they require the sacrifice of a human being, as they cannot drag their bodies from within the Abyss. Due to the demon-like summoning required, they are rarely called upon.

Model and texture by me, animations shamelessly stolen from the Undead Destroyer.
Enjoy and Give Credit.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
ugly, angel, Hell, demon, wings, sword, teeth, Tyrael, Arch-angel, archangel, light
Contents

Destroyer (Model)

Reviews
13:18, 15th Aug 2008 HappyTauren: Awesomely made one, I like the animation choice and the texture. Model could've been better in some parts that deform too much during animation. But other than that, 5/5.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

13:18, 15th Aug 2008
HappyTauren: Awesomely made one, I like the animation choice and the texture. Model could've been better in some parts that deform too much during animation. But other than that, 5/5.

Level 1
Hey ehmm i am new and i wanted to ask how can i make models too do i need a programme or something pls tell someone thanks anyway good model but u should have made it a bit more colorful 5/5

Level 22
Hey ehmm i am new and i wanted to ask how can i make models too do i need a programme or something pls tell someone thanks anyway good model but u should have made it a bit more colorful 5/5

To make models you need a program called 3DS Max. Its cost ca 5000$ so if you dont have it, i wont recommend buying it for that.
If you got a program called "Gimp", i think, or Photoshop and "The Prophet" you will be able to "Skin" which means to make a model have new colors. + Rep if this helps anyone please.

Level 8
To make models you need a program called 3DS Max. Its cost ca 5000$ so if you dont have it, i wont recommend buying it for that.
If you got a program called "Gimp", i think, or Photoshop and "The Prophet" you will be able to "Skin" which means to make a model have new colors. + Rep if this helps anyone please.
Last I checked GIMP wasn't free.
Since we are off topic, more comments on the model please!

Status
Not open for further replies.