• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desperately Need some Help Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey All, i've been scouring the internet looking for an answer to this issue but not even Blizz Tech Support helped me, was hoping the WC3 Veterans here could. My Girlfriend and I have recently began playing WC3 on LAN, I got here the full game so we could play with my other friends on Battle.net but we both discovered that if host a custom game or she does we can't connect to each other. Ports are forwarded, fwalls are open. Desperately need some help here, LAN still works fine. I'm thinking it's b/c were running off the same internet. The Error Message is: The Game Could not Be Found or was cancelled by the host.

Level 12
A friend of mine had this problem with his brother, they eventually hosted the game with ghost bot at battlenet then second person connected to game via local network.

Status
Not open for further replies.