• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Desktop Thread People

What do you like the most ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
after i hit pint screen my screen blinks for half a second and goes back to normal, but i cant find the picture. i even tried searching within the past day and i cant find it.
i tried my pictures too :wink:

PLEASE HELP!!!

Level 13
thnx
wrthwrth.jpg

my icons are all custom made by me, and im such a show off i have to show you all of my programs :D

Level 13
My superly amazing exciting desktop:

desktop121.jpg

I hate having a cluttered desktop, for me evrything is stored neatly in My Documents, and I use the quick launch thingie for most used programs, start menu for other.

The background image is the one that was set when I got the computer, I haven't bothered to change it.

Level 13
FAQ about my desktop

Q: What does "NO CD" mean?
Q: What are "Neonapster" and "E-Mule"?
Q: Do those emulators work?
Q: How do you play DDR on your computer?
Q: How did you get gameboy games, Xbox games, and N64 games on your computer

A: That means i have a device that allows me to run the game without the CD, allowing play over a LAN cable with one CD. AKA CD Crack
A: Dont ask
A: Yes
A: With pads i ripped off an old DDR machine
A: Dont Ask

"I don't ask anymore. You know why? Because it takes two weeks to get an answer out here, and when i finally do get it, the answer is always don't ask." -Aliens (Special Edition)

Level 11
@Lava.Lord: Get it into a paint program. Save it to somewhere on your computer. Put it on a hosting site.(that one NightStryke told me about works good) Then put it here with the Img button.

Level 13
WOOHOO go no icons!!!
but i still keep the important ones on my desktop
my brothers computer's background is... well... i dont know. its all icons

"Yeah that's ah... Yeah what the hell is that?" -SNL :wink:

Level 7
well - I had no map for it, so I might as well put my current projekt on the desktop - there are some files which are not related to it, i.e. the "allthereis" map, contains the some amount of files, only for different games :roll:

desktop138.jpg

I am a very unorganized and messy guy, yes :wink:

Edit: Btw. Kerrigan, that is alot of cracked games, no? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.