• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon

Well, the first version of this dude sucked serious ass, in my eyes at least, so I've been itching to make a new one ever since. And now, I have. The body was completely re-modeled from scratch, re-textured and animations were tweaked here and there.
Enjoy and give credit.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
devil, demon, satan, hate, pentagram, burning legion, pit lord, wings, horns, diablo, megademon, awesome, holy shit, batman
Contents

Demon (Model)

Demon (Model)

Reviews
19:47, 17th Nov 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Model works fine and performs well. And the texture is kickass.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

19:47, 17th Nov 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Model works fine and performs well.
And the texture is kickass.

Level 15
I speak as a spectator... ahem

looking from behind him, his left shoulder isn't bending forward as much as his right shoulder as he plays his walk anim... i dunno if thats suppose to be his manerism, being stiff and all, but i think making changes on that will improve that particular anim.:smile:

w/o hesitation i'd easily giv it 5/5, your effort + model's looks= awesome

good stuff:
1: Death is awesome =3
2: "HELLNO" anim is great.
3: texture is way better, altho the wings could use some veins :p
4: i like the wings flappin' in walk anim =3

Bad stuff:
1: he drills too many holes xD try wawing anim spell
2: walk is funky. don't make him feel like he's having a cold xD make his back straighter
3: "Attack 2" should be renamed into "Spell slam"
4: Lol what is he doing in "attack 3" ? xD

a bit more work =3

~Misha~

Level 30
Your points are rather invalid. The portrait doesn't need a tongue, the wrap on the chest is as good as it can on this model, the neck isn't noticeable and let's see your better animations, since I think I made them better.

Thats a lame thing to say. I say it's a good model but i point out the bad things. And no need to involve my animation skills because the animations where made in OINKERWINKLE NOTETRACK. yours where made in either ms3D or max.

EDIT: oh look what i wrote the other day.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/909179-post53.html

Last edited:
Level 2
Though the other animations is ok the only thing in my mind that you should fix its walk coz its pretty odd for me...Hey im just suggesting!!!:)

Level 3
Heh nice but... I don`t usually complain about the models cause I know I can`t model for $^&* , the only detail I find wrong (and I don`t know if I`m the only one getting this) is with the hand attachment. Don`t get me wrong, I like the model very much. Heh I guess this is the first time I rate a model so I`ll give a 4.5 :D

Bel

Bel

Level 2
Good skin, but i don't get the green eyes... just doesn't seem.. evil enough =p

Status
Not open for further replies.