• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Witch

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
The Demon Witch

Replaces the hero bloodelf or kael texture.
Icon set not completed.
Featured is portrait icon and ulti: The Cacophony of the Damned

Keywords:
demon, witch, warlock, mage, damned, hell
Contents

Demon Witch (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great skin anti, glad to see your submitting this here.

M

THE_END: Great skin anti, glad to see your submitting this here.

Level 5
This is Definatly a very nice Skin. I like the way the Skulls are used to censor him xD I'd give you a 9/10. Because the Cape doesnt realy fit (It's all raped and such) to the rest of his Uber Body. If you'd make that Cape look like it's new, with like some Skulls on it or something, it would make me Happy.

Level 1
Its a guy so it wouldnt be a witch but a warlock. awsome skin tho =) 10/10

I do fully agree!!! it's a dude OMFG Not a girl... It's like te demon witch in dota... Think "that looks more like a guy than a girl to". Well enought complaining:grin: Pretty awsome skin 9/10 like it. :pal::cute::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::huh::witch_doc_sad::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
Couldn't believe that this was actually a unit and not a drawing... AWESOME WORK! One of the best that I've come across here so far! 10/10!