• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Ogre (Ranged Ogre Pit Lord)

DID NOT MAKE THIS MODEL: This model was created by mistertea on Wc3C.net and originally posted there, he has given me full permission to submit this resource, giving him full credit. His hiveworkshop name, I think, is MrOgre

A demon/ranged version of the Ogre Pitlord, useful for any map with ogres in it.

For evidence, here is the link to the original download, I can provide further evidence of him giving me permission to upload these models if it is necessary.

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=109720

AGAIN, ALL CREDIT FOR THIS MODEL GOES TO: mistertea on Wc3C.net, thanks mistertea for the great ogre models!

Keywords:
ranged, demon, ogre, pit fighter, war, warrior
Contents

Demon Ogre (Ranged Ogre Pit Lord) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: This model is quite cool and creative. Although the composition should be better, but it is acceptable. Approved.

M

Moderation: 10:15, 29th January 2011
General Frank: This model is quite cool and creative. Although the composition should be better, but it is acceptable.
Approved.

Level 8
Well I sent the links to the author, I guess he couldn't figure out how to upload them on the hive, but it would be awesome if this had no custom texture... less file size = awesome.

Level 8
The laziness of some of the people here really surprises me. If you read the entire description the answer is made known, I did get permission.

Also, the author is now MrOgre, the maker of this model, so your question is pointless and spam, like your critique of this model =/.

Level 49
well if people just reads the description:
DID NOT MAKE THIS MODEL: This model was created by mistertea on Wc3C.net and originally posted there, he has given me full permission to submit this resource, giving him full credit. His hiveworkshop name, I think, is MrOgre

A demon/ranged version of the Ogre Pitlord, useful for any map with ogres in it.

For evidence, here is the link to the original download, I can provide further evidence of him giving me permission to upload these models if it is necessary.

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=109720

AGAIN, ALL CREDIT FOR THIS MODEL GOES TO: mistertea on Wc3C.net, thanks mistertea for the great ogre models!

i'd say he did