• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Me and Sven Plan on releasing a demo to are project which will be like the 6th map of the campagin so its not going to reveal much from the beginning story or the end.

The Story: By using your dropships and carriers your are able to help the local villager get back to his town which has been under siege by the liches armies for 2 days now. Here you must lead small platoon of marines as they hold out waiting for more support to arrive. later you must launch a counter attack and force the undead off the mountain.

some stuff to look forword to:
The Marine unit(just basic assault)
M-1 Liberator
Fully Walkable custom doodad walls
M.A.S Thor
Dropships deploying reforcments as well as carrier bringing in much needed armor.
chance to see the general model for the undead(Maybe just kinda made the idea today :p).
Dark Stalkers jumping over the walls.

Release date: I PREFER not to be one those people that are just like whenever it gets done A.K.A never. Soooo I'll set are due date at then end of jan and if its not done like that I'll allow Bob27 to neg rep me to -6! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.