• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deimos3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I am having a bit of trouble getting this one to work. Can someone,who has downloaded this and gotten it to work successfully, give me a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how they did it? Thanks.

P.S.- I'm a noob at this stuff so please try to make it as easy to understand as possible.

I tried to post a request in the tutorials section but it wouldn't let me so I have to post it here. If you don't know or don't wanna post it please tell me the intended path of the files. Either Pm me or post in here it doesn't matter to me. Thanks Again! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.