• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defiler final

Keywords:
defiler
Contents

Defiler final (Model)

Level 4
you the owner killst4r!!! 5/5 :wink: try 2 make this 2 http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Art&ID=311&sid=0e6de7b4c7721729c41f048a8349a2a8

Level 5
Hope it really moves like a defiler

Anyway on the Screenshot it really looks good.

Sorry just a suggestion: why don't you use the gutz skin included in the WK3? You didn't modify it at all..
After seeing the modell, well it has quite nice anims (better then the usual SC models have).

Level 1
Looks like a defiler with the doom 3 engine! Holy crap thats awsome! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 2
ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5.000.000.000 of 5 points :D

I LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Level 3
WHOA THATS LIKE A SC DEFILER¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D googleplex/5!!

Level 1
d00d!!! the screenshot is awesome! once again killst4r astounds us with his mad starcraft model making skills but... it says "Could not load file: war3Imported\Defiler.mdl" AAAAARRGGGGHHH :x so frustrating... anyone wanna help me?

Level 2
I dunno, I like killst4r's models, but I think PR is better. PR spends more time making them look like the models, but that's my opinion... killst4r, your models still kick ass, please make a Battlecruiser!

Level 2
holy shit wtf... you a fuckin game designer for sqaur enix or somethin?? dude you should submit this to pr.

Level 2
Wow looks great, killst4rs models are the best. They are way better than PR. Killst4r's look like the 3d images of the units you see on the race campaign selection screen. Those are how blizzard wanted the units to look if they had 3d tech at the time. I dont know why PR doesnt realize that. At least killst4r realizes what blizzard intended the units to look like. Keep up the good work. Never join PR, unless it is to take them over.

Level 7
ANother great Killst4r classic... 5/5... You should make a Battlecruiser though. ANyway your models are way better than PR's. Half of PR's dont even look 3d.

Erm... You don't know what PR's object is, right? It's objective is to convert Warcraft III into Starcraft, making their units look like the sprites as much as possible.

They are doing an excellent job on that. So don't give me that "This is better than PR's!" or "It doesn't look 3D" crap.

Oops, forgot to comment on the model, if it looks exactly like that in WCIII, you own. 5/5 on what I see so far.

Level 2
wow, its good from what i can see, but soo many posts. lotta starcraft fans out there. hmm, defilers are great. its so cute

Level 12
Whoah calm down people. I didn't expect this to get a whole lotta comments. :wink: But hey, it looks good and it seems beyond Blizzard's modeling programs.

Level 25
I like Defilers. And who CARES if it doesn't have attachment points? Don't get me started on my numerous rants about people wanting things without giving things out

Anywho, looks like we'd all expect: A Giant Silverfish

Level 8
this is awsome, it looks just as good on map as it does in your 3d image you made of it. i would love for you to create more of these or do what ever you do and get more of these quality models up on here. more more more 10/10