• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defias pirate

It's just an annoying 2/1 with charge when you have a weapon equipped.

Who can forget the iconic defias plunderers, pirates and swashbucklers? I was based heavily on early Blizzard concepts, both of Wow and Hearthstone/Tcg. What started as a silly 20 minutes geomerge ended up being quite fun to make, and I bet everyone was waiting for pirates in Reforged, amirite?

The model was based on the bandit rogue but, as you can see, it's barely noticeable anymore.

Instead of Stand defend, I've fixed the animations so it's a "stand stealth" instead (the name remains stand-defend). I've also changed the original walk-1 since its movement didn't make sense without a shield

UPDATE 07/10/22: Increased length and size of the arms and hands, fixed a couple of visibility issues, removed unnecessary animations
Previews
Contents

Defias pirate (Model)

Defias pirate icon (Icon)

Defias pirate portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved. Great addition to bandit creeps. Good job on making pants and bandana team colored, that way options for other bandits groups are left as well.
Level 9
I've always wanted to make a pirate ship crash campaign that would be an human, orc, ogre, goblin, and troll fighting against troll's in general.