• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defense of Tyr's Hand v.5.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The defence surviving based map with extreme computer AIs as the enemies where the 2 players must highly cooperated so that they may win the game against 5 races as the enemies, the AI sets to be quick and fast in development, so be quick and be careful fighting against them !

This is my second uploaded map for sure and i hope all of you like it !

Keywords:
Defence, Survival, extreme
Contents

Defense of Tyr's Hand v.5.1 (Map)

Reviews
05:16, 2nd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

Another survival map, that unites human and elf races against the mindless and endless hordes of undead and orc.

[+]Your map file size is small, that makes your map easy to be hosted on Bnet.
[+]You have an AI for the other force which is always good.Although the AI was a bit dump.
[-]Your idea was lacking originality as there are already too many maps like this.You also failed at making this exciting because you just used the same default heroes with no custom spells at all.
[-]Your map was protected and i couln't look over your triggers, that's bad cause there was huge lag every few seconds that made your map unplayable, not to mentioned the endless minutes i waited for your map to load.This is probably due to leaks and the creation of many units the same time.
[-]You have to add more items, and a few shops probably filled with potions wouldn't be bad either.
[-]Your description isn't really detailed, you have to inform the player about every aspect of your game.Add more game tips.
[-]Your terrain was lacking, those crops looked really boring and empty.Try adding different tiles and more doodads.
[-]Your map was really unbalanced, we didn't stand a chance against all those units attacking us.You should lower their numbers or at least their damage.

Overall rating:1/5 - vote for rejection
To begin with, i would advise you to learn more about triggering, you can read some of Hive's best tutorials.You MUST reduce game lag.Then you have to try balance it and add some new features that will make it stand out against the other maps.
~ r3