1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Defence of Crossroads

Submitted by ipwnnn00bs4life
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
-Hero defence
-Lv 40 Spawns
-Lv 80 Boss
-Twinks
The map has been a little bit more detailed with trees and mountains + Goblin merchant
-This map is mine....I had a WAY better rpg map but my old computer got a virus and deleted it..........stupid Nortin........

Keywords:
WoW,Crossroads,Twink,80,Barrens
Contents

Defence of Crossroads (Map)

Reviews
16:09, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't multiple upload maps, or upload maps without a proper author name, Rejected.
  1. 16:09, 20th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    Don't multiple upload maps, or upload maps without a proper author name, Rejected.

2. terradont

terradont

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Don't upload the same map twice, use the update button

3. APproject

APproject

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Poor description, author Unknown, multi-upload. I vote for Rejection.
    1/5

4. ipwnnn00bs4life

ipwnnn00bs4life

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just wanted to post a map so i can get used to it if i ever finish my oblivion rpg project.. Also i updated the map i just didint put a version... So yea its vary crappy and now i remember where to put the creater... Oh yea one question how do i remove a map thats been created by me?