• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defence for Minas Tirith (Edited)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is map is originally created by LiLPhiL29.
I really enjoyed the map and the idea so i thought hey why i don't make it better?
I Edited it and made it cooler but still all the credits goes to LiLPhiL29.
All icons and models are from this website.

Please Enjoy.

Please report any bug to this email address: [email protected]

Keywords:
LOTR, Hobbit, Gandalf, Minas Tirith, Minas Anor
Contents

Defence for Minas Tirith (Edited) (Map)

Reviews
16:10, 29th Aug 2015 Shadow Fury: You don't have the permission to upload someone else's map even if you modified it. You must prove that the original author gave you the permission to upload his/her map with some updates. However, even if you had...

M

16:10, 29th Aug 2015
Shadow Fury: You don't have the permission to upload someone else's map even if you modified it. You must prove that the original author gave you the permission to upload his/her map with some updates.
However, even if you had the permission, the map description is unacceptable. You must give a detailed description of the game and list all the updates you did. Read the Map Submission Rules before uploading a map.

Level 1
Hey My Name is Silas =)
I love to play Warcraft 3 with friends and test new maps.
I saw your map in youtube and it looks very great/nice and it makes fun to see =) would you give me the updates for this map ? Best Regards Silas